1200 calories diet, try it for a week, no more than 7 days! The results? About 3-4 kilos in one week.
Most of has have not time for fitness exercises, walking, not even shopping (isn’t it sad?!). What about diets? We all have time for dieting right? Keep in mind that every time you want to start a weight loss program you have to follow some basic steps, which you can read in our article: Healthy diets – the modern approach in dieting
The 1200 calories diet is best suited for persons who have no spear time for daily exercises. So easy to follow, and with a really basic menu. Try it for a week, no more than 7 days! The results? About 3-4 kilos in one week.
Important Thing to Remember!
Every day you have to drink at least 1,5l of plain water with squeezed lemons!
- 1 cup of tea or coffee (no sugar added)
- 1 low fat yogurt or low fat skimmed milk
- 2 slices of toast bread
- 200g low fat fish of chicken breast, grilled
- 150 g vegetables salad (you can add olive oil and lemon, with NO salt!)
- Boiled green vegetables: peas, spinach, cabbage, cornflower, beans
- One fruit, any fruit!
- 1 vegetables soup bowl
- 1 vegetables salad
- 1 fruit/1 low fat yogurt