Beautips.info is always looking for new guest writers to join our team and contribute fresh content with guest posts.
The mission of our brand is to deliver tips for women on feeling beautiful.
By becoming a guest writer, you will be able to share your ideas, advice, and experiences that would be beneficial to our readers.
What Is in It for Me?
- You gain exposure for your work and enlarge your writing portfolio.
- You will receive a author bio at the end of every post you wrote, giving you full credit for your post and a link to your own site or social media profiles.
- Expand the reach of your writing via our social media promotion.
Sound Good, What Are the Rules?
- Submitted articles should be between 500-1000 words in length.
- Use subheadings and/or bullets where appropriate.
- The images used must safe to use from copyrighting perspective.
- Very important: Guest posts must be original, written by you, the author, and may not have been previously published elsewhere online or in print publications.
- Very important: You agree not to publish the article anywhere else online after publishing on Beautips.
- We do not accept guest posts written on behalf of third-party companies or sites. If you have such an offer, we will discuss a advertorial.
- You can, however, publish a link on your website that directs readers to your article on our site.
- Any content submitted to our site becomes the property of our blog. We retain the right to share, market, and use the content (with credit to you) for the purpose of promoting this blog.
- We will add a short bio (up to five sentences) with your social profile links and a picture, which will be published at the end of every your guest posts. A more detailed profile could be added in your posts archive.
- We encourage you to write good content that makes you proud, so we don’t accept pure content marketing for SEO purposes, if you need such opportunity you can write for a beauty blog like Girly Tips. We don’t accept SEO links in your articles.
- Please note that at this time, guest posts are unpaid.
After the Publication, What Can I Do More for My Piece of Content?
- We encourage you to engage in the comment section of your post
- Share your guest post with others through social media and word-of-mouth
- Suggest us a modification if you spotted that you could rephrase something or if the information could be outdated.
I Meet the Requirements, What Is the Submission Process?
First of all, email your guest blogging intention with your bio (and photo) and your post ideas at:
contact [at] beautips.info
We will be glad to get to know you!
You can also provide links to your Twitter, Facebook, Google + and LinkedIn. We will get in sync about your ideas, you will send us the guest post and we will collaborate for the final touches, if necessary.
We do not guarantee to publish every post submitted. We will choose posts that we believe to be in the best interests of our readers. It may takes us a few days to respond, but be assured that every guest post will be read and considered. We will notify you of our decision and give you feedback either way. If we choose not to publish your post, feel free to publish it elsewhere on the web.
We can’t wait your fresh ideas, let us promote you!