Remember that a healthy diet starts early in the morning, just like a good day by day program…so, start with a healthy breakfast, the most important meal of the day!
We have a stressful life and we tend to ignore the main meals in our every day “eating” program. Our organism has lots of problems because of the simple fact that we tend to “jump” over breakfast…we are always in a hurry, or we want to sleep more, eat less, or, we just like our classic “morning coffee” and we think that that’s enough to keep out body healthy. But, remember that a healthy diet starts early in the morning, just like a good day by day program…so, start with a healthy breakfast, the most important meal of the day!
First, you have to know that by eating in the morning you offers your body the energy needed for the full day. Your organism is in an alimentary rest, early in the morning, after approximately 10 hours of not eating. It is gradually starting its activity, the brain activity riches its maximum around 1 P.M, but the gastric activity has its maximum physiological level at around 9:30 A.M. So, between 9:30 and 1 P.M. It is necessary that you provide your body all the ingredients needed to work properly all day long. Otherwise you may overcome focusing difficulties, eyes problems, blood pressure drops or even hypoglycemia.
How to eat a really healthy breakfast
Do not over exaggerate with sugar, because sugar and all other sweeteners rapidly transform into energy that is being wasted first, before 11 o’clock and you will feel the need to refill, so, you can easily get fat instead of healthy. Carbon hydrates and lipids are those that will help you keep up a great tone until lunch time. Don’t avoid meat, foods that contain fat, or vegetables, for breakfast, although it seems rather strange that you eat that kind of food at 7:30 A.M. 🙂. For instance, two sandwiches with butter and ham or tuna fish, with a tomato, are sufficient for a healthy body.
A change of eating style:
- The biggest mistake consists of: the classical coffee cup and morning cigarette. Coffee will stimulate gastric juice production and nicotine creates adrenaline, so gastric hyper secretion and an increased pulse.
- Do not only eat energy foods such as carbon hydrates and sugars in the morning. Try to include them but you have to remember that fresh vegetables and fruits are always welcomed in a healthy dish.
- Although it may seem strange, skipping the morning breakfast leads to accumulation of extra pounds.
- Don’t cheat! Eat a whole portion and that’s it. Don’t exaggerate with extra food.
- Breakfast should contain half of the amount eaten at lunch or dinner.