Everyday Diet Tips for Losing 10 Kilos
This article is about “what to do” daily in order to lose 10 kilos in a couple of weeks. Diet tips that you should follow every day. Not only you will feel the positive energy but you won’t struggle so hard with the fitness program and you don’t have to follow a strict diet that will compromise you health.
Just change your actual diet, improve it and you will notice the weight loss in a couple of weeks. This depends on your organism. Some of you may feel the change rapidly, because your body starts losing kilos immediately after you started the program, some of you may have to wait s couple of days before the results appear.
Daily Diet Tips:
- Choose fresh fruit to processed fruits. Processed and canned fruits do not have as much fiber as fresh fruit and processed and canned fruits are nearly always sweetened.
- If you can say no to alcoholic beverages please do. Alcoholic beverages too are not good for you. Beer can be fattening and the rest of the alcoholic drinks are fattening by themselves and after a couple of swigs you won’t be in position to watch your diet and your appetite too will be something to battle with.
- Watch your fat intake. Each fat gram contains 9 calories so by reading the total calories on a food and knowing the quantity of fat, you can estimate the % of fat, which should in no way exceed 30% of the food.
- Control that sweet tooth. Remember that sweet things generally mean more calories. It is natural that we have cravings for sweet things especially chocolates and other confectionery. Go easy on these things and each time you consume something sweet understand that it is going to add on somewhere.
- Have another glass of water while you are having the meal. Again this is another way of making yourself full so that you can actually rise from the table eating less but feeling full just the same. Instead of drinking it one gulp, take sips after each morsel.
- Include in your diet things that contain more water like tomatoes and watermelons. These things contain 90 to 95 % water so that there is nothing that you have to lose by feasting on them. They fill you up without adding to the kilos.