Dissociated Diet – Tips and Tricks
Today I will give you some tips about one of the most famous diets in the world: the dissociated diet, the diet in which you can eat all day long, anything you want...
Today I will give you some tips about one of the most famous diets in the world: the dissociated diet, the diet in which you can eat all day long, anything you want… just not everything at one time!
If you follow the simple rules we offer you here, you can lose until 5 kilos per week, and I say it is worth the try! That weight loss diet is one of the most impressive in the dieting world.
Rules for Weight Loss With Dissociated Diet:
- Do not eat meat (proteins) and carbohydrates after 19:00.
- Respect the period of digestion of at least 3 hours between two meals.
- Never drink milk after eating. You can one small drink tea or coffee.
- Drink only water during meals and during the entire dietary plan.
- For frying use a small amount of very hot oil and then remove it by pressing food in a napkin.
- If you love ice cream, eat a one way without the addition of biscuits, cream or other creams.
- Mixing food is not allowed so, if you want to eat some soup you have to prepare it from foods that are part of the same group.
- You can use spices with moderation.
- Eat honey with lemon every morning before breakfast.
- The best dinner for losing weight consists of fish or seafood .
- Alcohol is prohibited.
Food Types in Dissociated Diet:
- Acid fruits: Oranges, lemons, tangerines, grapefruit – In this category we also include tomatoes.
- Semi-acid fruits: Peaches, cherries, apricots, strawberries, figs, kiwi, watermelon, grapes, apples, pears.
- Fresh fruit: Prunes, raisins, dates, figs, dried apricots, dried fruit, and generally all.
- Fat consisting fruits: pistachios, sesame, coconut, avocado, olives and olive oil.
- Cereals: Rice, wheat and all derivatives such as flakes, flour, pasta, maize and derivatives such as popcorn and polenta, bread of any kind.
- Vegetables: Beans dry beans, soybeans, lentils. Artichokes, eggplant, pumpkin, green beans, cucumber, pepper rgas, radishes, red beets, carrots.
- Vegetables with high starch content: Sweet potatoes, chestnuts, potatoes used to, banana, carrot cooking.
- Green Vegetables: Celery, lettuce of all kinds, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, asparagus, spinach, mushrooms.
- Onions and garlic.
- Butter (do not eat margarine).
- Cheese of any kind.
- Meat and fish of all kinds, prepared in any way.
Latest posts by Andrea Grace (see all)