Beauty and Health Tips in Spring Time
Eat Vegetables (in Excess, May I Say!)
It is time to dispense the steak traditional trimmings (potatoes, boiled vegetables) and replace them with salad. Market is full of all sorts of veggies: cucumbers, peppers, lettuce, tomato, onion, radish, garlic, carrots. Take the best out of them and eat at least 2 times / day one assorted salad. It is the best source of vitamins and minerals, contains more water and fibers than other dishes, so no more”swollen belly”, prevents constipation and absorbs fats. Spread 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil and vinegar and you have the ideal food.
Thermal cooking these vegetables destroys their qualities, so remember to eat them raw!
Specifications should be made for aromatic herbs (dill and parsley) which shouldn’t be consumed as spices, but in much larger quantities as food. Fennel is the main enemy of cellulite, and parsley contains more vitamin C than one normal lemon. Follow the Arabian idea of parsley salad with lime and tomatoes cherry.
Another way of vegetables thermal cooking is the “sous vide cooking“; the amazing thing is that it slow cooks the vegetables in a smaller temperature than regular cooking, but for a longer time. This way, you will not destroy all those vitamins. I’ve found a page for advice for picking the best vacuum sealer!
Increase Fish Consumption
Unfortunately, we do not consume as much fish as we should, showed a recent study. We should reconsider the fact that everything coming from the sea, ocean or rivers…well…water! Is a true miracle for our organism because of its minerals and essential fatty acids content. Remember that “good” fats are found only in fish and they protect you from cardio-vascular diseases. Not to mention the small number of calories. And the fish has the advantages that can be prepared in hundreds of ways!
Reduce the Consumption of Bread, Pasta and Potatoes.
Our body needs an “infusion” of vitamins and minerals, so take advantage of every opportunity and replace your “old” food menu like: smashed potatoes, fried potatoes, pilaf, pasta, with fresh food, specially created for spring season :): zucchini , spinach, cabbage, orache soup, nettles. Make a habit of “crunching” fresh vegetables (carrots, radishes, bell peppers, cucumbers) and learn that they can be prepared in salads of spinach, cauliflower, mushrooms – all raw.
One Day Per Week Eat Only Fruits!
Some fruits are fattening, I agree, but we need their presence in our daily food, so the solution would be for one day a week, possibly Friday, to eat only fruits. They are rich in vitamins, water, sugar, and have diuretics or laxative properties and this is the perfect alternative to detoxify the body (cheap, no need to spend lots of money on medicine).
Easter shopping, walking the dog in the park, washing the car, cleaning the house, going to the market, etc..
Do not forget that May is close, and those extra pounds will not disappear overnight. For the more one ambitious ones, subscription to a gym would not hurt. If you don not enjoy gym classes or fitness activities, read more about our article with dancing – the sexy alternative for the classical fitness trainings. Also, you might enjoy aqua gym!
Some Very Important Rules for Obtaining a Successful Makeup:
- A necessary condition is that you don’t makeup your cheeks if they are not properly cleaned of if you are tired, and they have a “dropped down” look.
- It is very important to use the appropriate natural skin products.
- The makeup has to be done in a good light so the face does not reflect any shades.
- In applying blush and eye makeup is recommended to take account of your age. For example, it is not appropriate for older women to wear a strident make-up.
- In achieving a successful makeup, colors play an important role. Colors should be chosen depending on the type of women we belong to, depending on clothing, depending on the time of day we shall wear it, etc..
- When drawing the eye contour path, we have to keep in mind the fact that the ascending line rejuvenates and the descending one makes us look older.
- By using two colors of the eye shadow, blush, foundation and powder, we can make corrections, knowing that dark colors fade the coated area and light colors highlight them.
- To keep your cheek skin supple and healthy, it can not be neglected under any circumstances the cleaning of any traces of foundation.
All these rules are extracted from our latest article posted yesterday.
So, the idea is to follow some simple tips and have a great spring, surrounded with flowers, smiling, being healthy and beautiful.