Spring detoxification is a therapeutically measure with beneficial effects, particularly after winter, when you followed unhealthy diets, which contains more animal fats, sweets, but also lack of exercise and lack of sunny days.
Vegetables strengthen the immune system
Spring is the best time to begin a course of detoxification primarily because on the market you find plenty of fresh vegetables and green goods, being a true source of health for your body, thanks to the large amounts of vitamins and minerals contained. Besides the detoxification and curative role, vegetables and green goods help to strengthen the immune system and increase body resistance against microbial agents, easier digestion and regulate intestinal transit, combat anemia, and lower cholesterol levels and increase mental tone.
8 tips for detoxification:
1. Avoid consumption of fast food-type food and commerce drinks.
2. Reduce consumption of fatty meat and sausages, even canned food.
3. Larger quantity of vegetables, especially “green” ones.
4. Reduce the white flour in favor of unprocessed one.
5. Avoid consumption of concentrated sweets from commerce. Go for honey.
6. Avoid alcohol and coffee, you can replace with green tea.
7. Consume fish 2-3 times a week, buttermilk and kefir.
8. Start dinner with a salad, sprinkled with olive oil and lemon.