In order to be glowing we need to use any hint possible that celebrities stylists offer us. So, here are some tips that celebrities use in order to have a stunning red carpet appearance: straight hair!
To create the perfect look for your hair, choose to straighten your hair. The effect of ceramic straightening means that the follicles on your hair lie straighter and therefore reflects more light, making it look healthy and a beautiful color.
1. Spray a heat-protective spray in your hair, this insures very little damage is done o your hair. Be sure to spray over the entire length of your hair.
2. Fully dry hair using a blow dryer. Make sure that you blow downwards, this is so the you can keep the cuticles lying flat, thus leaving your hair shinier, because more light can reflect from your hair.
3. Comb through your hair with a wide-toothed comb, so as not to create static in your hair. Keep this comb for the next part.
4. Separate your hair into sections. Depending on the thickness of your hair you may end up having created between 4 and 10 sections. Start with the hair closest to your neck. and work up to the top. You will find that the more sections you have the straighten your hair will be in the end.
5. Once you have your first section, turn on your hair straighteners. Starting at the top pull the straighteners down towards the floor. Do this fairly slowly. The slower you go the straighter it will be and the longer it will stay in. But also the slower you go the more damage you cause to you hair.
6. Once your first section is straight, continue until all the hair is completed.
7. If you are happy with your look, then spray some shine spray over all your hair. If not, continue straightening your locks until you achieve desired effect, please remember that straighteners can also create curls and waves, and so be creative.
Tips were previously read in an article written by Alissa Carter.