Fast Proved Acne Remedies
Doesn’t matter where we live or what we do. Actually, in these days it doesn’t really matter what age we are. Few years ago it was considered that acne develops mostly in our puberty, but, in fact, researchers discovered that it has to do with the hormone balance, more that the age.
So, for those struggling with the nasty acne, this article is meant to help you get rid of this problem, follow the tips and your skin will be flawless.
The remedies for acne can be dermatological or cosmetically, this depends on the type of acne you suffer from.Remember, before starting any treatment, like buying cosmetic products from a drug store, or the internet, visit a dermatologist, just to make sure you will use the correct medication or cosmetic products Click To Tweet
First thing to do, wash you face really good. But don’t scrub it in the same way. What do i mean by that?! Don’t be harsh with your complexion, just because you want to get rid of all that greasy texture and the blackheads.
This Is How to Scrub Efficient and Correctly:
- After you cleanse
- Wet it and lightly press the scrub into your skin
- Then massage it gently around your face
- The force of the abrasion should lie somewhere between that used to wash with a washcloth and a loofah.
Now, what you need to do is called “infusion”. More or less, let me explain:
- Heat water in a large vessel and put 4-chamomile or lavender oil and boil the water. During the boiling time, you need to scrub your face in the manner i presented above. Do not rinse it, instead, take water off the flame and keep your face 25 cm above the hot steaming water for 4-5 minutes with a towel draped over your head. Absorb all the steam. Leave your complexion “inhale” all the benefic ingredients.
- Afterward, wash your face with warm water and clean it with a dry towel. You can apply a clay mask if your complexion is usually greasy, but don’t exaggerate, the more you clean your face, the worst, because your sebaceous glands will secret even more grease, in order to cover the “loss”.
- Keep cucumber slices over your eyelids and relax till your facemask is dry. And wash with water and towel dry and apply moisturizer when face is still damp.
Some Simple Remedies for Acne, No Need for Medicine or Cosmetic Products:
- Use 1 tea spoon of lemon juice and 1 tea spoon of finely ground cinnamon powder. Mix the ingredients and apply on affected parts.
- Form a paste of orange peel and water and apply it on affected area.
- 8 oz. water and 11 drops of bee propolis, the correct mix for treating the pustules. Mix and use on affected areas. Just be cautious, because propolis tends to burn!
- Slice some garlic and apply in the pimples.
Don’t forget, no matter what you do, consult a dermatologist, because the problem with acne is that is really slippery. You can have severe acne and not know about it, you may have just some juvenile problem, caused by hormonal imbalance, or some other problems, hormonal based probably.
The thing is that you have to help your facial skin, offer your complexion the freedom to breath fresh air, don’t cover it with foundation or powders, and if you really need to, buy really good quality ones. Choose: Chanel Mat Lumiere Long Lasting Soft Matte Fluid Makeup, it costs 60$ at Amazon.com. Also, maybe any other articles we have could help, give them a try: SOS Acne, how to treat acne in summer time, How to get rid of acne?, 5 steps to get rid of acne, 5 myths about acne.