My Tips to Walking in Heels
We are girls, and we love to feel sexy and beautiful like.. always! High heels could be great for that, but they can be really tricky, so let’s learn how to wear them.
Being a girl sometimes can be so hard, because you have to work on your look, even if there is some pain in the game. Wearing high heels for a long time can be dangerous to your feet health and overall posture, so be very picky on your heel time!
Like learning any new skill, mastering the art of walking in high heels takes patience, practice, and a few practical measures. You have to be sure that you’re wearing the right shoe size. Not to mention that wearing the proper size shoes will improve your overall foot health.
High heels are the most beautiful shoes that a girl can have, they make the legs longer and thinner and impose a straight posture. But if you don’t know how to walk in them, you better walk in something else, believe me! I will present you my secrets of walking in heels:
- First, always place one foot in front of the other. Heel to toe.
- Try not to be a clunky horse. Practice walking on hardwood floor to determine how loud your strut is.
- If you want to walk flawlessly, first you will need to find a straight line and follow it. Take slow and smaller steps until you are ready to speed up. You can walk on the edge of a sidewalk. At first, it can be really hard, but with practice, you can master the art of walking in heels!
- If you have a thicker heel, you will have more balance, and it will be much easier walking in heels! Choose a thicker heel if you are out all day for school or work.
- My secret tip is to buy insoles. You have to insert the insole inside your shoe, and this will provide a lot of support throughout the ball of your foot, as well the heel of your foot, and also on the arch as well.
- Take small steps. Wearing heels makes your stride shorter than normal, so you’ll have to take an increased number of small steps to go the same distance. Add in a slight wiggle, and this can work in your favour.
- As I said, you want to make sure that your heels fit you perfectly, because if they’re too big, your foot will slide around awkwardly, but if your heels are too small, you will be in pain all day. For the best fit, get your foot sized frequently. Your foot size changes over the years, even as much as one full size, especially after having kids. Have your feet sized once a year, and do it if you’ve never had it done, because it’s really important, and not just when you are buying heels.
High Heels Can Give You That Glam That You Were Looking For
With these practical advices I’m pretty sure that you will walk in heels like a pro with practice! Once you get the point, it will be a lot easier for you. Heels make you beautiful and elegant so you can pull out an outfit from the boring zone immediately.
Latest posts by Andy Maftey (see all)