Nails, often ignored, say more about you than you think. Many times, they turn into a real business card. Beautiful nails leave the impression that you’re a confident woman, attentive to details.
Are you curious what they can say about you?
Well, a lot: how careful you are with yourself, your passion for fashion, but also can reveal severe health problems.
In an fine analysis of the nails appearance, you can discover imperfections. Don’t ignore them because each party may have a hidden explanation.
1. White spots
Small white spots appeared on the nails show a lack of zinc or calcium, but may indicate disease and liver, including hepatitis. Pale nails may indicate anemia.
[singlepic id=238 h=100 float=right]2. Nails that exfoliate
Nails exfoliation may be a sign of lack of minerals or a result of diets poor in fat.Includes natural oils in your menu, excludes carbonated drinks, and you can use a nail hardener too.
Food that you consume can provide vitamins and minerals necessary for healthy nails. Consume vitamins :
[singlepic id=237 h=150 float=left]A – carrots, tomatoes, spinach;
B 12 – lentils, grains, seafood;
C – citrus, parsley, tomatoes, cauliflower, potatoes
– Calcium – milk, yogurt, cheese, nuts, apples
– Zinc – vital liver, soy, wheat germ
– Iron – egg yolk, peanuts, nuts, liver, spinach
– Folic acid – beans, broccoli, wheat, eggs
– Lots and lots of water!
[singlepic id=239 h=130 float=right]For nails that are breakable and exfoliate, you can use natural therapies:
– Olive oil – put warm olive oil in a vessel and keep a few minutes you nails in it
– Lemon juice – rub twice daily nails with a slice of lemon
– Onion juice – cut an onion in half and rub nails several times a day, or soak onion, juice and apply it on the nails.