8 Tips and Tricks to Get Rid of Cellulite Fast
- Eat potassium-rich foods. Dried apricots, celery, bananas help improve edema due to fluid retention.
- Eat more garlic and chilli pepper. They stimulate blood circulation and prevent complications associated with poor circulation.
- Eat more wheat germ, soy products and eucalyptus yoghurt. They contain magnesium and calcium, substances that prevent muscle cramps and ensure the muscles’ harmonious development.
- Get supplements of Ginkgo Biloba, vitamin C, betacarotene, zinc, magnesium and coenzyme Q10 as they are essential in maintaining the health and beauty of the feet.
- Do not wear too tight clothes to avoid blood and lymph poor circulation.
- Drink plenty of water between meals to ensure the proper hydration.
- Get regular massage sessions, lymphatic drainage is a good friend for your beautiful legs.
- Ignore the elevators and climb the stairs at various pace.
If you want to know more about cellulite, we got a whole subject on this.
What Is Cellulite?
Cellulite, located predominantly in the lower part of the body (thighs, buttocks, knees), is hereditary and is due to water retention, poor venous and lymph circulation, or can be associated with an endocrinological problem (ovarian cysts, progesterone excess, low estrogen ). It is resistant to classical hypocaloric diets and, paradoxically, it becomes truly visible just after a weight loss regimen.
How Does Cellulite Form?
Cellulite occurs due to ovarian activity, estrogen hormones causing fat deposition in the lower part of the body (hips, thighs, calves).
Cellulite treatment requires a slightly larger effort than a simple food restriction. Usually fat gets large in quantity without being associated with an increased caloric intake. Therefore, practicing exercise is more important because it allows the toning of support tissue and accelerates the metabolism of adipose tissue. Recommended sports: aquagym, stationary bicycle, stepper and ground gym for legs and buttocks. If combined with massage techniques, muscle biostimulation, ultrasound treatment and lymphatic drainage, three weekly workout sessions can do wonders!