Your hairstyle is one of the central elements in your entire look because it sets the tone of your outfit. With just a few simple beauty hacks, you can get the perfect elegant hairstyle and look absolutely fantastic.
Our ultimate guide will help you get ready for every type of event. We will tell you everything you need to do to turn your classic updo into a hairstyling masterpiece.
How to Get Your Hair Ready for the Event
To get the perfect elegant hairstyle, you need to get your hair properly prepared. Follow our tips on how to get your hair ready to make sure your hairstyle turns out exactly as you want it:
• Always wash your hair before styling it.
• Don’t make any experiments! Use the shampoo and conditioner combination that you know works for you.
• Dry your hair properly to avoid any upcoming mishaps.
Braided Elegant Hairstyles for Cocktail Hour
Braids are extremely useful because they can turn even the dullest of hairdos into poised and elegant looks. They are also extremely easy to do, which makes braided hairstyles the first suggestion on our list.
These two braided hairstyles are elegant, yet playful enough for cocktail parties. You can style your hair in a matter of minutes with these easy braided updos. They are excellent for stylish blonde & burgundy hair, as well as luscious dark hair colors.
The French Side Braid Hairstyle
This is one of the easiest elegant hairstyles you can do. It is poised, yet expressive enough to make you the center of attention at any party. Follow these easy steps to get this dazzling do:
- Comb your hair thoroughly.
- Make a classic braid by starting from one side and go all the way across to the other.
- Use the bottom portion to make a small side bun to complete the look.
The French Fishtail Braid Hairstyle
A French fishtail braid will make you look outstanding, and it is suited for virtually any type of classy event. These are the main steps you need to follow to get this sophisticated braided hairstyle:
- Take a portion of hair and split into two halves.
- Pull a thin strand from the left side and direct it towards the right.
- Tuck the thin strand below the portion on the right.
- Take a thin strand from the right side and direct it towards the left.
- Tuck the thin strand below the portion on the left.
- Alternate sides to complete the French fishtail braid.
Bun Hairstyles for Posh Parties
Buns are a staple of elegance and feminine beauty. They will provide your look with a unique type of grace, and they will complete any outfit you choose to wear.
Whether you want a classic, elegant look or a sophisticated updo, the bun is the best way to go. These two bun hairstyles will give you an idea of just how versatile this look can be.
The Classic Up Bun
A classic hairstyle may be your best option if you are aiming for a timelessly elegant look. This easy bun hairstyle can be included in any type of outfit, which makes it a key look for posh parties. These are the main steps for this refined hairdo:
- Tie your hair into a classic ponytail.
- Twist your hair gently and wrap it into a circular shape.
- Use hairpins to secure the bun all around.
- Use a satin ribbon or a delicate hair accessory to secure the bun and add a new touch to your hairstyle.
The Folded Bun
Upgrade your look with this elegant hairstyle. In just a few steps, you can get a glamorous updo that will definitely make you stand out. Here’s what you need to do:
- Part your hair into one central large portion and two smaller portions on the side.
- Make a small classic bun from the central part and secure it with hairpins.
- Take the portion of hair on your right and fold it around the bun. Use some hairpins to keep it in place.
- Use the portion on your left to create a large loop around the bun and secure it with pins.
Elegant Hairstyle Will Define Your Attitude
These glamorous hairstyles will help look elegant for virtually any type of event. A braided hairstyle will make you look sophisticated and creative, while a classic bun will present you as poised and graceful. Follow our step-by-step guides to the perfect elegant look.