Fishtail braids actually look more difficult to make than they are, but they are very easy to make if they are learnt properly. Learn the basic fishtail braid in five easy steps.
To make it easier for you, we will highlight the steps needed to make a wonderful fishtail braid with no extra efforts. If you will follow each step one by one you will make the best fishtail braid. These steps can help you make the elegant looking fishtail braid that you cannot imagine. This tutorial also benefits the newbies as it is easy to learn. The steps are further divided into sub-steps to give you a clear picture of how to make your all-time favourite fishtail braid.
You don’t need to worry if you have never done a fishtail braid before. The most intimidating and stylish fishtail braid can be learnt by following a step by step guide that we are going to present. Doing a fishtail braid just needs two hands. No tools or hair products are needed to make an elegant looking fishtail braid. This is one of the advantages as your hair remain free from some of the artificial products available online. These products can be harmful to your hair. So such an elegant design like a fishtail braid can make you look more beautiful than ever.
Yes, we are going to give you a step by step tutorial. The tutorial will be a handy resource for both the expert and new hairdressers. Now let’s hit the ground and help you make the best all-time favourite fishtail braid of your life.
- We start making the fishtail braid by combing the hair properly using a tail comb.
- The next step is to give the side parting to the hair. It is not necessary to give the side parting to your hair; you can just comb the hair all the way to the back. All the hairs are properly brought together to the side. Now part the hair into two sections.
- Now it’s time to make a smaller subsection and to bring it into the other subsection. This is the most important step and it needs to be learnt properly. You will have to use your finger to separate the small section of your hair and cross it to the opposite side.
- Keep following the above thing till you reach the end of the hair. There is no hard and fast rule here. You have to keep moving the part of the hair to the other side just like a normal braid. You don’t have to lose the grip on the hair in this section as it may cause the whole braid to get loose and open. A little patience is advised while doing this step. You will have to continuously re-grip the hair and tighten them while holding the other two sections. Keep on doing this till you reach the end of the ponytail. Make sure to cross over some small sections from the below and cross them over.
- Now you can secure your fishtail braid with a rubber band. Once the braid is made you can loosen it up to make yourself more comfortable and give it an effortless look.
Fishtail Braids Are Pretty Easy and Quick to Do
Using these simple steps, you can easily make a complex looking fishtail braid in no time. It just needs some patience, practise and technique to make efficient fishtail braids. Hope this tutorial helped you to make a perfect fishtail braid on your own. You can match the elegant dress that suits fishtail braids. The fishtail braids give a unique look to your hair.