Great skin is always in!
We always wish for a beautiful, glowing and flawless skin and for that we need the right tips for glowing skin. Most of us are not born with great skin, but we can still get gorgeous skin, all you need is some serious me-time. The thought of slathering on the copious amount of fragrant indulgent creams sounds enticing, yet the only thing you really get is a lighter wallet and a heavier heart because your skin does not improve, it remains the same.
We aren’t really looking for quick-fix solutions that go away in a hurry only glowing skin tips that give a smooth, radiant skin. We need solutions that last for a long time. We need natural packs minus the nasty chemicals. It will also rejuvenate every pore of our skin and give our skin a lasting glow.
Face Packs for a Healthy Glowing Skin
Your skin needs pampering and some tender loving care, not for any particular occasion but forever! So, restructure your skincare routine and set out to brighten, polish and moisturize your skin with easy-to-follow natural concoctions. Take a look at these effective skin care tips to glow up!
- Drink more water- Yes, you need to drink a lot of water, it helps you get rid of the accumulated toxins, giving you an unmatched glow.
- Follow a skin care routine – Cleanse, tone and moisturize every day and exfoliate about twice a week. These are the basic tenets of a solid skincare routine.
- Eat a nutritious and balanced diet- Maintain a balanced diet, including all fresh vegetables, fruits, pulses, nuts and seeds, eggs, fish and so on. It provides all the necessary nutrients required by the body and the skin. A diet rich in antioxidant and omega3 fatty acids gives your skin the much-desired healthy glow.
- Get sleep- Your skin needs proper rest to function, the cell renewal process happens at night when you are sleeping. Sleep for at least 7-9 hours for good sleep equates great skin.
- Start exercising- Exercising releases endorphins or happy hormones for a stress-free and happy you. You feel fit and your skin radiates with health and happiness.
- Protect your skin from the sun- Shield your skin from the harsh rays of the sun and stave off wrinkles and early signs of skin aging. Use high-SPF sunblocks to protect your skin and banish all signs of skin aging.
Most Effective Packs for Youthful and Glowing Skin
Head to your kitchen. Your kitchen is that treasure trove with the most incredible ingredients you could ever find. You can procure it easily, it will give you results without any side-effects and a dent in your pocket. Try out the below-listed face packs for a gorgeous looking skin.
It is an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial power nutrient. It helps in fighting infections and makes your skin blemish-free and also acts as a great safeguard from fine lines and wrinkles. It, in fact, provides great nourishment to the skin, makes it smooth and glowing. Honey is an effective natural moisturizer; its enzymes help the skin stay hydrated. Milk, on the other hand, has tons of benefits; Milk is wonderful for your skin as it hydrates dry skin, exfoliates mature skin, soothes irritated skin and lightens tanned skin.
- I tsp. turmeric powder.
- I tsp. of honey.
- 1 tsp. of milk.
- Blend 1 tsp. turmeric powder with 1 tsp. honey and a little milk to form a thick paste. Use it as a scrub on your face and skin daily.
Oats, when mixed with water, forms a gelatin-like structure as it contains polysaccharides. This protects the skin from turning flaky. The healthy fat in oatmeal moisturizers your skin. Oatmeal also safeguards your skin from the harsh sun. It sloughs off the dead skin cells revealing fresh and rejuvenated skin. Olive oil moisturizes the skin and egg yolk tightens your skin pores preserving the elasticity of the skin.
- 2 tbsp. oatmeal
- 1 whipped egg yolk
- 1 tsp. of olive oil.
- 1 tsp. freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Prepare this pack by mixing 2 tbsp. oatmeal with 1 whipped egg yolk and 1 tsp. each of olive oil and freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Apply it on your skin and rinse off after 20 minutes.
- Repeat this twice a week to slow down aging.
Banana Face Pack
Banana helps in smoothening the skin and prevents age spots and wrinkles, thanks to its moisturizing properties. Adding yogurt to this pack increases the moisturizing quotient and yogurt also minimizes fine lines. Honey, as we all know, is the natural moisturizer we should always stock up in our beauty cabinet. Churn it up!
- Half a banana.
- 1 tsp. of yogurt.
- 1 tsp. of honey.
- Mash half a banana and add a tsp. of yogurt to it. Add honey to the concoction. Apply this pack on the skin and leave for a half hour before washing it all off. Repeat every week to prevent the occurrence of wrinkles.
These packs are super effective in keeping your skin well-nourished and moisturized. Maintain a skin care regime and stick to it, in the long run. Dedicate a few minutes from your busy schedule every day! It may seem tedious in the beginning but the results are well worth the effort! Learn and love the above-mentioned beauty concoctions and make some of your own. It is easy and inexpensive. The two reasons to make you reach out for the veritable treasure trove, your kitchen pantry! Finally, it is time to ditch the chemical-laden products and make some natural packs that love you right back! As they say, “beautiful skin requires a commitment, not a miracle.” Are you willing to invest in the time and dedication to get great skin? I am sure you are, just remember don’t forget to eat right too, as healthy food nourishes your body and works wonders for your skin.