Dear reader, if you are the possessor of this type of skin….we have some good news and bad news for you today. Oily face skin is not such a bad thing as it may appear at first sight. Why?? Because It can be uncomfortable to wear make up, but think about the fact that oily skin gets old slower…oily skin is by definition a more hydrated skin (of course, you may get fooled by its appearance, so don’t forget to use hydrating creams anyway).
We wrote this article in order to help you improve your daily skin care ritual. Read the following tips and use the ones you think that suite your needs. The principle that must underpin your efforts dedicated tp skin care refers to the balance between the amount of sebum secreted by sebaceous glands and also about the thing that the skin needs to be thoroughly clean. You must use only specific cosmetic products, which you find in commerce often in blue packages.
[singlepic id=876 w=320 h=240 float=left]- Use cleansing gel , do not use aggressive cleaning products that degrease in an excessive way, as you risk provoking more secretions from the sebaceous glands;
– Appeal to lotions that contain astringent substances and disinfectants (hexachlorophene, benzoic acid, salicylic acid) lotions for oily skin usually contain alcohol. Care must be taken not to use products with a very high alcohol content to not dehydrate you skin.
– Choose a hydrating and mattyfing cream, with the role of regulating the amount of sebum and reduce the appearance of dilated pores. Around the eyes you have to apply a specific cream for more intensive moisturizing.
– Masks with clay or kaolin can be of real help to absorb excess sebum (clay has a anti-sebum absorbent and scrubbing is antiseptic);
– Masks based on citrus are also good because of the concentration of vitamin C it is known for its astringent and energizing role;
– Used once or twice a week maximum peeling products based on almond core.