How to Protect Your Skin in Summer Time
Summer is here and we all enjoy it, I know for sure. We can get that lovely tan we have been waiting for…we can go on vacation and we can take some time of to care for our body, mind and soul. So, lets follow some simple rules and beauty tips so our skin will be beautiful all summer long.
Sun protection is one of the most important measures to take when we head to the beach. As a consequence it is important to complete our list of beach bag must haves with the following products:
- Skin Wipes: We recommend beauty wipes of good quality.
- Body Lotion: Both before and after sunbathing it is important to treat your whole body with a body lotion rich in vitamins and nutrients. Provide your skin with the latest nourishing body lotion recipes that include natural ingredients as well as all the important essentials for every skin type.
- Drink 3-4 glasses of warm water the first thing in the morning which will prevent constipation and therefore will have an effect on your skin. You can also take a glass of warm lemon juice with a tsp of honey.
- Mashed papaya applied on the face clears marks on your skin and the skin will look bright.
- Use an umbrella (preferably a colored one), wear sunglasses while going out in the sun. It protects your skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
- Almonds have a high content of vitamin E, so they nourish you from inside. Almond powder can also be used in face packs to nourish dry, dull skin. Soak 3-4 almonds in water overnight. In the morning after peeling its skin, grind it to a smooth paste with milk and apply for 15-20 minutes for a glowing skin.
- Lavender oil is good for sunburn.
- Always bath in cool water or lukewarm water as hot water draws out natural oil from the skin and will dry your skin.