How to Get Rid of Acne?
“Prevention is better than cure” is very true, especially for pimples problems. Acne is a result of bacteria that form pus can affect the internal system as well. It has to be treated in order to avoid ugly blemishes and scars. Treatment has to be started as early as possible. The most important thing to remember is to start mild treatment as soon as you feel your skin getting oily or when you start getting blackheads/whiteheads pimples.
5 Simple Hygiene Rules to Follow:
1. Avoid harsh, drying anti-acne, soaps and medications. Steam your face once a week.
2. Do not touch or squeeze acne. Touching/squeezing them not only leaves ugly blemishes but also pushes the infection deeper inside, leaving deeper scars.
3. Avoid applying cosmetics on your face during day time.
4. At bedtime, wash your face thoroughly with hot water and the face wash, rubbing the lather gently with a soft sponge.
5. Steam loosens the skin’s top dried layers and melts the oil clogged up in pores. However, if you have red and pus-filled pimples, you should avoid steaming. For quicker process, take a look at some face steaming devices.
Tips for Healing Acne!
1.Clean your face at least once per day, with special dedicated products, be careful to clean it after perspiring
2.Drink plenty of water: at least eight glasses a day, in this way your skin will be hydrated so it will fight the bacteria easily.
3.Only use make-up and moisturizers that are non-comedogenic. Clean cosmetic brushes and make-up pads with soapy water twice a week.
4.Always remove make-up before going to bed.
5.You pillowcases need to be changed every few days, you may boil them!
6.Apply cucumber juice on the face. Wash it off after 15 minutes. It will tighten the pores.
- How to Maintain the Health of Your Feet - January 22, 2021
- Teeth Whitening. Any Risks? - December 20, 2011
- “Inside” Breast Implant - December 19, 2011