An hourglass-like figure is something admired by women and men alike. It is an eternal trend and every woman strives to achieve it.
Apart from being a fashionable tendency, the waist size says a lot about the predisposition to such dangerous diseases as obesity, type 2 diabetes, heart diseases, and a high cholesterol level. It has been proved by numerous studies that there is a connection between an abdominal obesity and these diseases.
Thus, maintaining a smaller waist size is beneficial both for the beauty and for the health. Here are some tips for you to follow if you want to get a smaller waist in one month.
Tips on How to Get a Smaller Waist and Bigger Hips in One Month
Reducing the waist size is a challenging task, yet attainable. If you combine a healthy diet with the workout, add some fashion choices, then you’ll see that in one month your waist will reduce in a few inches. Here are ways that will help you with it.
Get Healthy Eating Habits
Weight loss can’t be achieved only by exercising, but with diet, too. A smaller waist diet means you have to change your diet and create healthy eating habits.
- The first thing you should do is to reduce the calorie intake. For this, consult a specialist and he will calculate the necessary amount. Note that you shouldn’t starve because it affects the health badly.
- Start the day with a healthy breakfast because it kicks off your metabolism. It’s great to choose eggs, which are the source of protein, vitamins (fruit and vegetables), also whole grain cereals are great. Besides, some specialists recommend drinking a glass of warm water before breakfast. It helps to consume food without thirst and prevents overeating.
- Cut down the size of portions and increase the frequency of eating. Eat small meals at least six times per day so you won’t suffer from a constant hunger that will make you eat more.
- Eat healthy fats as they promote the weight loss and keep the diet balanced. Fats, found in avocados, nuts, chocolate prevent the accumulation of belly fat and polyunsaturated fats, found in fish, walnuts, tofu, lower the cholesterol level. In the meantime, avoid trans fats, found in cookies, they promote the accumulation of fat.
- Fiber-rich foods should be a necessary component in a diet because they help you to feel full for a long time. Go for products, rich in fiber, they are barley, beans, carrots, apples, nuts, green vegetables.
- Cut the caffeine as it triggers the deposit of insulin-fat. And when the body becomes resistant to insulin, it transforms blood sugar into fat, which appears around the waist.
- Get rid of pernicious habits. Don’t eat on the run and ban the consumption of alcohol as it is “liquid carbohydrate”.
Create an Exercising Program for Your Dream Supple Waist
A rigorous exercise routine requires strength and determination, but it’s the most effective way to make the waist slimmer. Just start with easy exercises and then increase their difficulty level.
Do cardio because it’s extremely efficient for the burning calories and for the weight loss. You may run, swim, cycle, whatever you like. The duration of each session should be at least 30 minutes and do them four or five times a week. Verellenhc covers a list of good cardio machines that can help you with your weight loss.
Do waist-shaping exercises. While working on losing your weight, you may do some specific exercises, which will add you some shape. Here you can do:
- A bicycle training is highly effective for burning calories. Lie on the floor, hips should be perpendicular to the floor, and the legs are parallel to the floor. Then start imitating riding a bike. Straighten one leg, while pulling the knee of the other in the direction of the chest.
- Twist crunches. Lie on the back, bend your knees. Touch ears with your fingers and slowly contract your abdominal muscles, lifting your torso off the ground.
- A side plank strengthens and tones the muscles that wrap around the waist. To do it, put yourself in a position for a side plank, lift up the body as far as possible, hold for some seconds and then return to the initial position.
Work on your shoulders. If you will develop them, then your waist will seem visually smaller. You may do the following exercises:
- Exercises for the back of shoulders include lateral raises (with dumbbells) in sitting and standing positions, and barbell presses.
- Exercises for the front of the shoulders are the shoulder press, front dumbbell press, weight plate front raises, and low pulley hammer raises.
- Exercises for the side of the shoulders are side laying late raises, and low pulley dumbbell raises.
Incorporate other activities in your program. For instance, add a hula-hoop. If you use it regularly, your waist will become smaller. Besides, you may try yoga as it has many exercises, aimed at abdominal muscles.
Emphasize the Waist With Proper Attire
With some tricks, you may make your waist visually slimmer and form the right silhouette. You may choose amid certain garments, they are the following:
- Shaping underwear is called to smooth your curves and make the figure more toned up as it is made of spandex, which forces the body to maintain the shape you want.
- Corsets don’t only create a sexy silhouette, but if they are steel-boned, then they can reduce the size of your waist after a prolonged wear.
- Waist-cinching belts, worn over tops, tunics, and dresses, create an illusion of an hourglass figure. They may be of different sizes, patterns, colors, and textures.
- High-waist jeans will hide your extra pounds if there are any and draw attention to your waistline.
So, Is It Possible to Get a Smaller Waist and Bigger Bum in One Month?
With dedication and determination, the task of getting a smaller waist in one month is attainable. But you have to:
- stick to a balanced diet
- work out regularly and
- emphasize your waist with proper attire
Written by Amanda Thompson from http://thecrossfitshoes.com