Curly hair sounds lovely, doesn’t it? But if you don’t have natural curls, the process of curling your hair can be quite labor-intensive. Getting ringlets is a lengthy procedure. The kind that most of us don’t have the patience or time to deal with! So here are 5 fast and easy ways to curl your hair.
It doesn’t matter if you were not born with bouncy or glossy curls. You can always learn how to curl your hair naturally. But in order to do that, you need to pick a proper technique. The good news here is that there are many correct methods for curling hair. These include the use of hair bungee, socks, headband, chopsticks, flat iron, and more. And if the length of your hair is not long enough, then nothing works better than a curling iron for short hair.
So let’s find out how to get the job done. Without making too much of an effort and spending too much time!
5 Fast and Easy Ways to Curl Your Hair
Photo credit: bustle.com
#1 Hair Bungee Method
The first technique involves creating the hair bungee. Then tying a ponytail to curl your hair!
- Spray some heat protection spray over your dry hair.
- Now you can create a bungee simply by looping 2 bobby hairpins into both the sides of the hair tie.
- Then gather the hair to tie a ponytail. Place one pin into each side of your ponytail. Before wrapping the rubber band around your hair. Then secure that second pin in its place.
- The next step is to curl all the smaller sections of your ponytail. All you have to do is wrap your hair around the curling iron.
- And finally, remove the pins and hair tie. To see the outcome present itself in the form of amazing new curls.
Here’s the video part of this particular curling technique. Wait for the last act.
#2 Headband Method
Photo credit: todaysthebestday.com
You can use a headband to curl the most relaxed hair. Let’s find out how!
- Place any elastic headband over your head.
- Tuck sections of hair underneath and over the headband. Grab new sections only to combine them with the previous ones. Repeat until all your hair has been tucked away around the head.
- Now you can choose to leave it be for a while. Or if you’re looking for ways to curl your hair overnight, this is what you should do.
- At the end of which, you’ll have fabulous, pretty curls after you take off the headband.
This video might help you understand the method better:
#3 Sock Curls Method
Photo credit: cutegirlshairstyles.com
You don’t need 5 fast and easy ways to curl your hair. Not if you know how to achieve glamorous curls with the help of this technique. So for those of you who can’t get enough of curly hair, you have to try the crazy yet simple sock curls method.
This is what you need to do:
- Begin by rolling your sock. Start at the tip of only a section traveling towards the root. Now you can tie that sock into a knot.
- Repeat the process until all the sections of hair have been tied in sock knots.
- Now all you have to do is wait for a while.
- Then you untie all the socks carefully to reveal your gorgeous looking curls.
There are many videos on YouTube demonstrating this particular curling technique. But here’s the best one of all:
#4 Chopsticks Method
Whoever said that chopsticks were made for only eating? Definitely not someone crazy about curly hair!
This is how to use chopsticks for curling your hair:
- A center parting is what you require to start the process. Separate the two sections into pigtails. Use a clip to secure one side and hair tie for the second.
- Then twist those pigtails over chopsticks.
- Turn the chopsticks so the ends are pointing in the direction of the parting. Once that happens, tuck them under your hair.
- For additional support, please make sure that you tuck each chopstick under the opposite pigtail.
- And when those hair ties and chopsticks release, so will your luscious locks.
Didn’t understand the explanation in words? Here’s a video that might help:
#5 Flat Iron Method
Photo credit: modernmom.com
Women with short hair, this one’s for you. If you want to know how to curl hair with curling iron, here’s the answer.
Using flat iron to curl hair:
- Clamp a section of your hair at its root using a flat iron. The iron should be pointing downward. Then twist it away at a 360-degree angle while slowly pulling downward.
- And that’s about it.
The most appealing part about using flat irons; the messier, the better!
Over to You!
So these are 5 fast and easy ways to curl your hair. I have made it a point to add a video for demonstrating every method. This way you get a better visual understanding of how to get the job done.
Have you ever tried any of these techniques? If not, then please tell us what works best for you.
You can share the post if you’re surrounded by women who adore curly hair.