12 Mistakes for Your Beauty
1. Do Not Use Deodorant After Shaving
The skin gets very irritated from alcohol and perfume! Use deodorant only the day after the shaving.
2. Do Not Get Your Hair Too Tight!
Since hair roots may be affected. Better tie your hair lighter and catch your strands with clips!
3. Don’t Do Skin-Care Too Much!
Too many creams from different cosmetics companies can irritate your skin. Try to find a range that suits you!
4. Do Not Use Expired Cosmetics
Because they become a welcoming environment for bacteria; risk getting full of pimples and irritations!
5. Do Not Dry the Hair With the Towel!
Because hair is very sensitive when wet, better wrap it as a turban and leave it to dry that way.
6. Do Not Use Self-Tanning Cream Without Doing a Peeling Before
You can end up with stained skin because the cream is mixed with impurities from the skin. If you do a peeling before, you will tan evenly.
7. Do Not Use Peeling Daily!
Can lead to the opposite fect intended: the skin becomes rough. A peeling per week is enough.
8. Do Not Rub Your Eyes
You risk hurting your cornea and develop wrinkles!
9. Do Not Go to in Bed in the Evening Without Removing the Makeup!
The result: pimples, wrinkles, clogged and tired skin!
10. Do Not Use the Hair Straightener on a Daily Basis!
High temperature dries hair and it’s ends.
11. Do Not Stay Too Long in the Tub!
10 minutes of lounging in the bathtub are enough and the water temperature should not exceed 39 degrees! After this, a moisturizing cream is required!
12. Do Not Fix Your Eyebrows With Your Fingers
Because you risk plucking them with your fingers