How to Maintain a Healthy Face Skin
No matter you are 20, 30, 50 years old you must think about those nasty wrinkles. It is quite easy to maintain a healthy face skin, all you have to do is take into account some simple rules.
Many experts say that we lost in fighting wrinkles, which should not happen at all, especially because we have access to so much information and the latest technological breakthroughs. To get back on track we offer below some methods that will help maintaining a perfect looking healthy skin:
1. Sleep Enough and Sleep Well
At Yale, dermatologist Nicholas Perricone said that if you don’t get enough sleep, your body produces excess cortisone, a hormone that destroys skin cells. If you sleep enough the body produces more growth hormones, which will keep your skin smooth and elastic. Also, if you sleep every night in the same position, you can increase your chances of developing wrinkles in the area that touches the pillow. The best thing is to try, as much as possible, to sleep on your back.
2. Eat Salmon
Salmon is the most recommended food for a healthy facial skin and not only. With a high content of protein and essential fatty acid Omega 3, salmon offers us one of the strongest weapons to fight the skin “enemies”.
3. Replace Coffee With Cocoa
In comparison to coffee, cocoa contains two different flavonoids that protect skin from harmful effects of sun. Also drinking cocoa you improve your facial skin moisture and blood circulation, the healthy face skin becomes softer.
4. Use Quality Creams
Of course, there are some creams that have a real effect in reducing wrinkles. We wrote several articles about reducing wrinkles and best anti-aging creams, but, to be sure that you pick up the right ones, read their label carefully, because they have to contain the ingredients below:
– Alpha-hydroxyl acids (AHAs) – natural fruit acids that remove dead skin cells and stimulate collagen production
– Retinoid (Retin A) – a natural form of vitamin A, repairs sun damage and reduces wrinkles
– Vitamin C – increases production of collagen, protects skin from sun, corrects skin pigmentation problems.
– Coenzyme Q10 is a powerful antioxidant that moisturizes the skin, reduces wrinkles and corrects the effects of the sun.