It’s not a secret that the New Year’s Eve party may spoil our diet, our regular drinking habits and it is possible to leave some trademarks on our skin. Like dark circles under our eyes. Hopefully for a day or two, but what to do if your skin recovers harder? Learn from some beauty specialists, some simple and cheap beauty tips.
2. Raw potato. No matter how impossible it may seem, you will feel the difference, place some raw potato slices under your eyes and dark circles visibly diminish.
3. Raw cucumber. Like potato, cucumber, raw, cold, applied under the eyes intensely hydrates your skin in the affected area and will alleviate dark circles.
4. Hot almond oil – with a little hot sweet almond oil under your eyes massage the area with circular motions in both directions. By moisturizing it, your skin will appear brighter and more stretched. Sweet almond oil is very useful if you intend to do a longer treatment against dark circles.
5. Milk and honey mask – Mix a teaspoon of warm milk with a teaspoon of honey. The paste is applied over dark circles and it is left there for about 20 minutes.
6. Keep the miracle cream in the fridge – if you have a special cream to treat dark circles, it is better to keep it in the refrigerator and apply it cold in the evening, before bedtime.
10. Green tea packs – Green tea not only makes dark circles fade but intensely moisturizes skin cells and slows aging.
You may also find interesting our article about “How to treat dark-circles under your eyes?”…reveals some beauty tricks…more into cosmetics’ world.