Eye color guides your eye make-up
For today we searched for some hot tips about how to emphasize your eye color with the simple eye make-up.
For today we searched for some hot tips about how to emphasize your eye color with the simple eye make-up. Read the article below and let us know what you think and what else would you like to find out about eye make-up.
We shall start with…any eye color :)! Because these are simple tricks that anyone can use!
- Add a navy or charcoal base to give that classic look to your eyes, silver-sparkle shadow to define them for highlighting them add a powder-blue shadow
- Brighten your brow bone so that your eye color pops.
Brown eyes and any kind of brown shades from dark brown to that beautiful golden brown[singlepic id=674 h=100 float=right]
- Blues (all shades) tend to look best on brown eyes.
- You also have a choice to contrast brown eyes by using royal blue, hot pink or lime green.
- If you have brown eyes then you should use the shades such as copper, bronze or brown to accent the brown eyes.
Green Color Eyes][singlepic id=676 h=150 float=left]
- For a doe-eyed look you can also add beige and khaki-green.
- To have that ultra-modern look you should use gold, lime-green, light green or bright purple shades.
- If you have green or hazel eyes then you should brighten these lovely eyes with the shades such as brown, apricot, purple, plum, deep khaki or forest green.
- Violet or purple liners make hazel eyes stand out green.
- In order to get that smokey effect you should mix the darker eye shadow with a touch of black.[singlepic id=673 h=100 float=right]
- If you have blue eyes then you should use a darker shade of eye shadow than your eye color.
- To brighten any shade of blue you can use silver, turquoise or even fuchsia.
Latest posts by Andrea Grace (see all)