Beauty Tips for Your Skin: Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Regimen
I’ve gathered the main rules of skin care, you can print it and put somewhere visible, on your makeup desk, maybe. Remember, our skin is the first thing we and the others see daily, it reflects our personality and it influences others’ perception on us.
So, Here Are the Beauty Tips For the “skin Care Regimen”
Daily Skin Care Routine
- Wash your face twice daily to keep your skin as clean of impurities as possible.
- Take off your makeup every night. I cannot stress you more on how important this is to let your face to breath.
- Apply moisturizer after cleansing, it will hydrate your skin.
- Take worm, not hot showers because they burn a little the outer layer of your skin.
- Hydrate! Drink a lot of water, it will keep your skin flexible and will give it a fresh look.
- Try to get 8 hours of sleep to let your body repair itself and regulate the metabolism.
- Wear sunscreen with SPF 30+, because nowadays the sun is more dangerous than it was 100 years ago.
Weekly Skin Care Routine
- Get a peeling, preferably home-made, it will clear the pores.
- Use a sheet mask to help clearing more.
- Exercise three time a week for an increased tonus that also helps your skin blood flow.
- Disinfect your cell phone, it’s very important to minimize the bacteria that touches your face when answering your phone. Also, try to touch your face as less as possible.
- Change your pillowcases at least once a week, the dead cells will start to decompose and cause irritation.
- Clean your makeup brushes, the expired makeup will harm your face skin on the long term.
Monthly Skin Care Routine
- Exfoliate your entire body to remove the dead cells on the surface of the skin.
- Do an in-office facial to clear your skin professionally.
- Examine your body for suspicious moles. When you see a new mole, take a picture of it and send it to your doctor.
Yearly Skin Routine
- See a dermatologist for a checkup, just in case. You will thank yourself later!
- Do a skin screening for your self-assurance.
These are common sense beauty tips on skin care, but I compiled this list to keep all of them handy. Keep this list close and follow it as a rule.