Eyes – soul mirror, so it is said, but the way you “mark” them through your make-up can lead you in the center of our attention!
Have you noticed that if you outline your eyes with a black kohl pencil and a little mascara, you are already somebody else?
As you add some color, your eyes are more profound, and they appear more brilliant, magnetizing all those looks around them.
1. Before all, to avoid wakening up with swollen eyes, do not apply contour cream for eyes on the lid, but only under the eye, and in the morning, before makeup, take care of the upper zone.
2. Makeup foundation can be used for the eye area in order to prevent collecting the makeup in the little skin plies. In fact if it is applied directly on the skin, it will not hold very much, so, the shade can be altered.
3. To give depth and brightness to eyelids, the illuminator should be applied in the internal angle of the eye and on the internal ply, until near the eyebrow, .
4. If you want to outline your eyes round, it’s better to use the eyeliner only on the upper lid , and down to ‘line’ it only with a kohl pencil .
5. Makeup the eyelids and contours can create a feeling of enlargement, shrinking, away or near eyes, but some small mistakes can create these effects when it is not the case.
6. If you wear on an elaborated make-up, is it better to go with the nude lips so, your face won’t look to “crowded”.
7. The colors chosen for eyelids can emphasize or even create a feeling of change of eye shades (especially for green or brown eyes)
8. They say that the ideal shade for makeup of the eyes is one of the complementary colors of the iris shade.
9. If you choose a „full” makeup on the lid , make “lost” the shade under the eyebrow line, with pearl white paint (moistened) or with a illuminating pencil.
10. If you want to get spectacular effects, would be better to have a set of good brushes, with both ends in sponge and hair. You really need and a very thin one too.